Our wide range of products and limited overlays (these are published on our Company Intranet) will let you say “yes” more often to your referral partners.
We’re a direct seller/servicer with FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA in addition to an array of correspondent investors and several strategic broker outlets, along with agency direct financing.
OUR PRODUCT MENU INCLUDES:
Download a complete list of our products here.
- AnnieMac Home Mortgage is an established industry leader in Renovation Lending.
- We have a team dedicated specifically to processing loans for borrowers looking to repair or upgrade a property.
- Controlling the draw administration allows us close the loans quickly, and give the customer a great experience.
- We offer training to help Loan Originators and Realtors prospect and sell renovation loans.
CONSTRUCTION TO PERM:
- Lately, we’ve been devoting more of our operations to construction-to-permanent loans, which are increasingly popular among clients looking to build a new home.
- Construction loans offer our clients an easy transition between the construction phase and permanent financing by rolling over the construction loan into the mortgage with a single closing.
- VA, FHA and conventional financing. Less trouble and less expense.
- Combined with our excellent customer service and the competitive rates in the industry, that pretty much sells itself.
- AnnieMac Home Mortgage is one of the top reverse lenders in the industry.
- We correspond with several investors, so we can control the customer experience.
- Clients can expect a quick and efficient process.
ALT QM Product Offerings:
Did you know that AnnieMac offers a wide Variety of Alternative Documentation Programs that could fit your borrower’s needs? These Programs are AnnieMac’s Pearl Program as well as AnnieMac’s latest products offered through Banc of California.
- Pricing for both Programs is available in Optimal Blue
- There is no Forward Locking for either program
- Both Programs are Non-Delegated and require investor approval prior to closing
For more information, please see the AnnieMac Lending guide for details, by clicking here.
For more information, please contact Grow@annie-mac.com.